Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A Word From Your Author

Sadly, this year I will not be able to provide minor league coverage that is as comprehensive as the last few years.  I say "sadly" for my benefit more than yours.  I really have enjoyed doing it, and would like to be able to continue, but I simply don't have as much time as I used to have.

That does not mean I'm abandoning the field.  I will provide daily recaps whenever I can.  There will be some days when I can't--whether I'll try to make those games up depends on how much time I have.  The recaps will probably be shorter than in recent years.  I also will not be doing players of the week or players of the month any more, because I simply don't have the time to do them.

Further complicating this is that I'm going out of town Thursday morning and won't be able to update anything until at least Saturday.  Given what I have to do when I get home, it may well be Monday before I publish anything here.  Again, I may or may not try to catch up on the games I missed, depending on how many I miss and how much time I have when I get back.

So, I'll do what I can.  Thanks for reading.  Go Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment